# of divers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A perfectly-perfect day

phoning in sick and practicing nothingness while treading blankets in a sea of covers


meaningful coffee shoppe conversation with a trusted friend on a sunshiny sidewalk patio


taking a fresh, seawater swim and braiding my salty-drenched hair


monstersized baked french toast in a summer garden with bubbly watermelon and mint mimosas 


tossing a donut tube to float down a lazy river


an english afternoon tea party 


an extra long strolly on the pier


spooning into a strawberry shortcake with a loved one 


saying goodbye to the sun as it dips into the evening


getting tucked into freshy-cleaned, fluffy, marshmallow sheets, then sharing a goodnight read by the lamplight and sleeping beneath a giant sky twinkling with stars to wish upon.


none of my thoughts have included work today, and I need to do that while I still have a job

peh.

So, I take my dreamy wonderthoughts to my desk.

la la la

x
        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...