# of divers

Monday, September 19, 2011

San Diego Restaurant Week Series: Day 2 - The Melting Pot

(continued from Twas the Night Before Restaurant Week post)

Thought I'd stir some things up with a flashback fondue,
a Wisconsin trio in buttermilk bleu.


a bowl filled with cube bits of various breads,
ramikins stuffed with veggies and fruit go aheads.

mixed baby greens topped with gorgonzola crumbles
a satisfied stomach that no longer rumbles


more rapid than eagles the courses the came, 
I took to delight as Krystal recited their names.


a course of delicious, enticing dessert,
I continued to eat 'til my belly did hurt.


for eating your way through the week's very best,
beholds a dining adventure unlike all the rest.


a chocolatey, fire-lit feast out of dreams,
I hope when I'm done I don't burst at the seams!



x
         




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...