# of divers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Twas the Night Before San Diego Restaurant Week

Twas the night before San Diego Restaurant Week
when all through the city,
many creatures were stirring, some without sleep such a pity.


The silver and flatware were polished and shined,
in hopes that food and drink goers would be wined and dined.


The patrons were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of roasted brown sugar plums (with baked brie) danced in their heads.


With one hundred plus eighty lunch and dinner choices,
America's Finest of Cities would appease the starved voices.

While I in my apron and my lofty Chef's hat, could reason no more than the challenge at bat.


A city filled with choices abound and aplenty,
with only one stomach and prices starting from just twenty!

I envisioned nothing more than a cheese-seeking quest,

to hunt for the finest of cheeses at best.


I would storm the city for cheesey delights,
I would embark in the morning and continue through night.

For the great of the city in this restaurant craze, 
I would scour the county like a mouse through a maze.


No rest for the wicked, and that is a fact,
for a resturant week is nigh, 
and I shall leave you with that.

x
        

A hundred thousand thank yous to the following sponsors:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...