# of divers

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hoop la-la on the Majestic Cliffs of Moher, Ireland

 

Veni Vidi Vici  

I came. I saw. I conquered the craggy Cliffs of Moher on this fine (and quite blustery) Irish day of days. One less thing to do on the bucket life list now.

Methinks I'll be startin' a hooplaround the world's greatest city landmarks challenge.

Yes... I believe I'll get to hooping at the following locales:

The Eiffel Tower - Paris, France
The Golden Gate Bridge - San Francisco, California
The Hollywood sign - Hollywood, California
The Statue of Liberty - New York, New York
The Jesus Statue - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
The Roman Colloseum - Rome, Italy
The Great Wall of China - Northern China, China
The Kremlin Square - Moscow, Russia

etc. etc. etc.


Oh, I've delicious ideas...



This lush, greenish emerald country has done nothing but inspire me.

I do hope yer doing all that makes ye happyfaced.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...