# of divers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

For days when I am dreamy

Subconsciously, 
I constantly narrate my life, 
in my head,
 in third person, 
in a British accent.


I tell tales of grand adventures in faraway places.


Places where words and characters march off the pages in a single file fashion.


Places where there are no fences, walls, nor boundaries.


Places free from naysayers and stuffed with g'dayers.


Places where dreams can be dreamed true.


Places with brightly, colored cities and landscaping.


This is true for there are days when I am stuffed with headthoughts. With fanciful brainwork bursting at the seams from the very words that spew from it.

and losing myself in the dreamy daydreams,
spending way too much time in my head.

x
        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...