# of divers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's the end of the world as we know it

12/12/12
12.12.12
 12-12-12

Doomsday
The end of days
The impending disaster that chicken little well warned us about.


A time for apocalyptic doom.
For a zombie infested wasteland in the west,
 and bloodied snowmans in the east.


 I smell a new awakening,
I sense a shift in thinking between the black and white,
a rise in self awareness,
a cosmic turn of change for the better in unseen ways.


And perhaps now, the time has come to wage a war against the walking dead.

The ignorant, the selfish, the hateful, the authoritarian, the malicious, the apathetic, the deceitful, the dishonest, and those with otherwise poor character traits.


Now is now, my friends,
and I don't know about you, but my calendar ends on December 31, 2012.
So, I'm going to just keep swimming.


Besides it's already tomorrow in Australia.

Happy apocalypse.
My wishes to you for a very happy armageddon whichever day it arrives, if it indeed does.

For a list of dates predicted for apocalyptic events, look here.

x
        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...